Monday, December 10, 2007

Gnomes Gone Bad

Okay, so I got a little sidetracked after Thanksgiving. My middle daughter had an emergency appendectomy the day after Thanksgiving. As if that wasn't bad enough, we were about three hours from home visiting my in-laws, so she and I were camped out in the hospital for three days away from home.

ANYWAY, all is well now and I thought I'd talk a little about gnomes. I happened to find these pictures online and thought I'd share. Is this what happens when the Travelocity Gnome can't make it to the next pit stop on Amazing Race??




My first thought was, "what is he doing?" My second thought was, "where is the factory that makes these priceless gems?" I mean seriously, somewhere out there in some country, maybe New Gnomeland, there are people getting paid to make these things! Is there really a large market for this sort of thing? I think Gnomes are a little creepy anyway and I certainly don't want this one anywhere near my yard!

No comments: